On 7 March, eIDAS will run a webinar on eID under eIDAS.
The Webinar will:
- Align all actors on the meaning of being eIDAS compliant;
- Update on the current eID eIDAS status in Member States;
- Engage with the private sector by providing concrete examples and use cases;
- Exchange knowledge about key technological trends impacting the field of electronic identification;
- And identify the potential collaboration and synergies between the different stakeholders.
The webinar will be open to all stakeholders but it will be particularly relevant to the following actors:
- eIDAS Member State representatives;
- EC Policy representatives;
- Identity providers;
- Attributes providers;
- And service providers.
More information can be found here.